9045 N TWIN PEAKS DRIVE
1240 AERIE Drive
3006 E PAINTED BEAR TRAIL
Dennis Hanlon is among the lucky locals to have enjoyed the Park City lifestyle since the early 1980’s, when he moved here from Big Bear Lake, California, to join Deer Valley’s earliest group of ski instructors. Since then, Dennis has earned a prideful reputation as a professional real estate agent, specializing in the sale of primary and vacation homes throughout the Park City and Deer Valley® areas. Through the years, Dennis has successfully guided both buyers and sellers through hundreds of millions of dollars in real estate transactions from various types of properties. Whether looking for a fabulous slopeside retreat or the best neighborhood to relocate your family, count on Dennis for uncommon insight about the Park City and Deer Valley real estate market, resulting in the best transaction for you.
EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNITY
• Dedicated Park City Realtor since 1989
• Primary, Vacation & Investment Property Specialist
• Masters Level Professional Achievement Award
• Past-President Park City Board of Realtors
• Former Managing Broker at Coldwell Banker Park City Office
• National Association of Realtors, Chair Resort Committee, 1997-1999
• Founder/President Western Mountain Resort Alliance, 1996-2012
• Long-Time Deer Valley® Resort Ski Instructor/Ambassador
As Park City real estate values continue to grow, let Dennis show you around
until you find the perfect home for your mountain lifestyle.
For more information,
contact Dennis at (435) 640-5851 or click below.