Fountain Valley Housing Rehabilitation Program

The city of Fountain Valley, California, recently launched a housing rehabilitation program to help low-income families improve their living conditions. The program provides grants to help fund the costs of renovations, including structural repairs, energy efficiency upgrades, and accessibility improvements.

The program is designed to help families who may otherwise not be able to afford these types of improvements. The grants cover up to 80 percent of the total cost of the rehabilitation, and the remaining 20 percent must be paid out of pocket. Qualifying families must meet certain income requirements and live in the city of Fountain Valley.

The program is a great way to help bring the city’s housing stock up to a modern standard and ensure that every family has the opportunity to live in a safe and comfortable home. The program also helps reduce energy costs by encouraging the installation of energy-efficient appliances and lighting.

The city has also taken steps to ensure that the program is accessible to all who qualify. There are no fees to apply, and assistance is available to help applicants through the application process. Additionally, the city has organized free workshops to help applicants learn about the benefits of the program and the steps they need to take to get started.

The Fountain Valley Housing Rehabilitation Program is a great example of a community-focused initiative. By providing grants to help families improve their living conditions, the city is creating a better and brighter future for everyone.

Scroll to Top